Welcome to UK Amateur Poker Players (UKAPP)
Points are scored as follows; Every player who plays adds 100 points to the total point prize pool. So if there are 20 players, there will be 2,000 points in the prize pool. 15 players would be 1,500 points, and so forth.
Depending on where you finish in that game, you will earn a certain percentage of those points.
First Place 25%, Second Place 15%, Third Place 10%, Fourth Place 9%, Fifth Place 8%, Sixth PLace 7%, Seventh Place 6%, Eighth Place 5%, Ninth Place 3%, Tenth Place 2%, 11th-20th Place 1%
Spring season: 1st January - 31st march, Summer season: 1st April - 30th June, Autumn season: 1st July - 30th September, Winter season: 1st October 31st December
- Pre registering in advance on social media or via text is still a requirement for Ukapp-ran games
- there is no maximum limit of players
- We will continue to run without breaks
- Table draw is now made on the night.
- Second games are now no longer permitted if you have 12 players or less, starting chips will be increased by 5k
- Late reg is possible until chip up but you MUST inform of your lateness on the event page BEFORE a game starts or you may be turned away.